Our goal is to make your visit to our clinic simple and problem free in every way, including billing. You are required to present us with you insurance card and picture ID at the time of registration. This will ensure that we bill your insurance accurately. We require payment of any co-pay or deductible at the time of service. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and cash. We do not accept personal checks.
Our billing company is Advanced Billing Concepts, Inc. (ABC) At the completion of your visit we send details of services along with your insurance information to ABC. They will submit the bill to your insurance carrier. You will then receive information about payments made by your insurance to us through an explanation of benefits (EOB) that you will receive from your insurance company. If you have any questions about your bill you may contact ABC billing at: 1-888-808-6625. Or you can reach them at their web site: http://advancedinohio.com
Once the charts are in the hands of our billing company the following steps are taken:
- Each chart is reviewed by a Certified Coder to extract the billable services from your visit to the Center.
- Once this has been done an account will be created for you, the patient, with the services that you received.
- Those services will then be transmitted electronically to your insurance carrier for processing.
- Payments received by Premium will be credited to your account and any outstanding balances due that are your responsibility will be forwarded to you.
- Advanced Billing Concepts, Inc. has 800 numbers (888-808-6625) for you to call to update an account or ask questions. Our billing account managers are service oriented to help you insure that your insurance company is processing your services correctly.
- Premium as well as Advanced Billing Concepts accepts credit cards for payments on your services and will work with you to set up a payment plan.
- Advanced Billing Concepts, Inc. has hours of Monday thru Thursday 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. On Friday our hours are 8:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. You can always leave insurance numbers or questions you may have and one of our account managers will return the call on the next business day.
- Advanced Billing Concepts, Inc. also supplies a form (on the back of your statement) where you can give us insurance or credit card information.
Premium Medical Care is committed to providing high quality, convenient, and affordable medical care to our patients.